Friday, December 12, 2014

Lobo's Howliday



In the story Lobo's Howliday by C.L.Murphy, the character Roxy the Raven was favored by me because Roxy was goofy and that was an excellent choice by the author.

I feel that it was an excellent choice by the author. From my perspective the choice of characters that Murphy used in this book molded into their individual personalities really stuck out to me, this kept my brother and i wanting to hear more.


I read this story to my little brother and he loved it as did I, laughing at almost everything Roxy the Raven said.

the reader is able to also feel the courage that Lobo has along his great journey to the north pole, along with his friends Roxy the Raven and Arty the Mouse.

C.L.Murphy did a marvelous job, it is a spectacular book for the Christmas season, I give this book a two thumbs up for sure and recommend it for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment